* YU: York University;
UofT: University of Toronto;
McM: McMaster University;
UWO: University of Western Ontario
Upon completion of the above form, we will contact you to schedule the course. You need to pay the tuition at least 48 hours before the course begins. For payment, simply click the following PayPal icon and follow the instruction online. After receiving your payment, we will inform you the time for the course.
To register an online course, please provide your contact information by filling out the following form. All personal information you provide is safe and secure and is for communication between you and MPC only.
Pay for the online course:
- Currently major instructing service is provided in person. However, as audio/video communication becomes more and more convenient,
and for convenience of those students who locate in long distance from Toronto, an online instructing course can be established. This is
real-time instructing through chat programs.
- Check here for all courses available online.
- No contract is required, but payment is due before online instruction can begin.
- To register an online instruction course, please provide your contact information and make PayPal and/or credit card payments below.
- Skype is preferred to be used for online course instruction. It has been used successfully for a long time.
- Must have a Skype account (it's free!) and installed the related software (also free! You download from here) on your computer.